Close Sidebar
Type & Hit Enter To Search

Practice Complaints procedure.
If you have a complaint or concern about the service you have received from the dentists or any of the staff working in this practice, please let us know. We operate a practice complaints procedure as follows.

How to complain.
We hope that most problems can be sorted out easily and quickly, often at the time that they arise and with the person concerned. If your problem cannot be sorted out in this way and you wish to make a complaint, we would like you to let us know as soon as possible – ideally within 10 working days, as this will enable us to establish what has happened more easily. If this it is not possible for you to do this, please let us have details of your complaint:

  • Within 6 months of the incident that caused the problem; or
  • Within 6 months of discovering that you have a problem, provided that this is within 12 months of the incident.

Our Address:
Walkden Dental Practice
10/12 Memorial Road
M28 3AQ
0161 790 2314

Complaints should be addressed to The Practice Manager giving as much as much detail as possible.

What shall we do.
We shall acknowledge your complaint within three working days of the date when you raised the issue with us. We shall then be in a position to offer you an explanation, or a meeting with those involved. In investigating your complaint we shall aim to:

  • Find out what happened.
  • Make it possible to discuss the problem with those concerned, if you would like this.
  • Make sure you receive an apology, where this is appropriate.
  • Identify what we can do to make sure the problem does not happen again

Complaining on behalf of someone else.
Please note that we keep strictly to the rules of confidentiality. If you are complaining on behalf of someone else, we have to know that you have permission to do so. A note, signed by the person concerned will be needed, unless they are incapable (because of mental or physical illness or if the patient is under the age of 16 and you are their parent or legal guardian) of providing this.

If you are not satisfied with the response we give to your complaint you can escalate your complaint with the following professional bodies:

Private treatment complaints
The Dental Complaints service
Stephenson House
2 Cherry Orchard Road
Greater London
Tel: 020 8253 0800

NHS treatment complaints
NHS England
PO Box 16738
B97 9PT
Tel: 0300 311 22 33

Professional Misconduct
The General Dental Council
37 Wimpole Street
Tel: 0845 222 4141

Contact Us

Walkden Dental Practice
Call: 0161 790 2314
Visit: 12 Memorial Road, Walkden, Worsley, Manchester, M28 3AQ

Get Started

Copyright text is changed in the customizer.