Invisible braces use a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you’ll be proud of.
- Remove your aligners to eat, brush and floss
- Change aligners every two weeks
- Your teeth move little by little
- Regular progress checks with your dentist or orthodontist
- Results often in 6 months to 1 year
Why people prefer Invisible Braces
The convenience and ease of use of the invisible brace system have made it the choice for millions of people.
- Most people won’t notice you’re in treatment
- Won’t disrupt your lifestyle
- Free initial consultation with participating doctors
- No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth, and best of all, most people won’t notice you’re in treatment.
How Invisible Braces can improve the health of your mouth.
Teeth that are crowded or too widely spaced can create unhealthy conditions, including swollen gums, redness and pocketing, all of which are signs of periodontal disease. As clear braces invisibly straighten your teeth, it can also do great things for the health of your mouth.
Clinical studies have shown that gum health may improve with the use of Invisible Braces during orthodontic treatment¹. Properly aligned teeth can help gums “fit” tighter around each tooth², which may lead to better periodontal health. Unlike braces, with Invisible Braves, you can brush and floss normally, which can help prevent tooth decay and periodontal disease.
Unlike traditional orthodontics or braces, Invisible Braces have no metal bands or wires to trap food and plaque. Maintaining a good oral hygiene program will also reduce chances of plaque build-up, tooth decay and periodontal disease.
Improved Chewing and Speech
For some people, incorrectly positioned teeth and jaws can exacerbate speech difficulties and chewing problems. Correcting your bite by straightening your teeth can help improve both.
Lower Risk of Trauma and Abnormal Wear
Properly aligned teeth can be less stressful on supporting bone and jaw joints.
Are Invisible Braces for Me?
The Invisible Brace system has been successful in giving hundreds of thousands of amazing smiles to both teens and adults. Their clear, custom-molded aligners are used to solve a range of issues, including:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
Made to fit lifestyles like yours.
Now nothing comes between your lifestyle and having an incredible smile. Because Invisible Braces offer you comfort, convenience and virtual invisibility during treatment so you can:
- Be as active as you like becausethey won’t hold you back
- Remove your aligners for special events, eating and brushing
- Feel more confident everywhere you go
- Look your best during treatment
Invisible Braces are clear and practically invisible, so nothing gets in the way of your new smile.
- Unobtrusive in business meetings or social gatherings
- No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth
- Many people won’t notice you’re wearing aligners